I'm off to Pepperdine today. I hope to see some of you out there. I'll be back in blogging land on Sunday. Until then...
1) Bye-bye Brooke. You should have gone home last week, but you will definitely go home this week. We all love you, but it is time for you go. Syesha will be the last girl standing. All of Hannah Montana's fans will continue to vote for 9-year-old David, but David Cooke is the one who will be a multi-millionaire in a few months.
2) The Mavs will finish up their season tomorrow evening. I hope Cube's keeps Avery. He is a good coach.
3) Obama and Clinton are killing each other and the Democratic party. I think they should play "paper, rock, scissors." Best of 3. Winner becomes president.
4) Miley Cirus is in the news, but I think she will learn from her mistake. A lot of people have high hopes for her.
5) The Texas Rangers will still be in last place when I get back.
6) Jerry Taylor is one of the best preachers around. God used him mightily at SWC yesterday. I am honored to call him a good friend.
Have a great week!