Monday, January 12, 2009

Big News

If you haven't heard, we are pregnant! We are about 8 weeks along and I'm dealing with daily nausea. Through it all I'm still thankful for this child, but hopefully the nausea will cease soon. Our families are incredibly supportive and we are excited about bringing a new baby into the world around August 26th. I'll keep you updated as the story develops.
We had a great Christmas in Lubbock, TX and then enjoyed time with Josh's family shortly there after. We had the pleasure of spending time with our dear friends, the Robertson family, who've just gained a newborn, Richard "Joshua" Robertson. He is precious and we are so proud of their whole family. Baby and mommy are doing great!
Here are some random pictures for your enjoyment. One of my new goals is to be better at posting pictures on this blog so that I won't get scolded by Debbie K. when I visit home. : )
Love, Kayci and Truitt
Christmas Morning - He received a talking Elmo!!
His new drum set that he LOVES
Truitt's first Mavs game. They came to town to play the Grizzlies. The mavs lost.
His new dance move. He waves his hands in the air, "like he just don't care"...
...and then freeze and point at daddy or mommy. SOOO cute!

3 comments:

Josh Ross said...

My precious wife meant to post this on her blogsite, but she put it on mine.
I love my wife and son!

Rick Ross said...

I loved the video of Truitt drumming. I am trying to load it on my blog, but can't seem to get it to. He is TOO cute!

phil said...

the preachers kid with drums and then he's dancing... we've all seen where this leads... what is Christianity coming to?:) Just kidding... congrats to the four of you, that is awesome! Peace be with your family!